Humewood House provides pregnant and parenting young women with:
- Pre and post-natal residential services: a 10-bed residence offering pre-natal rooms and six post-natal rooms for moms and babies. Young women may come to live at Humewood House at any time during their pregnancy and stay, after delivery, for up to six months along with their child.
- School: a high school education program for women 21 and under, in partnership with the Toronto District School Board (20 spaces)
- Infant Daycare Centre: a licensed infant daycare centre for 10 infants
- Transitional and Supportive Housing at 1900 Sheppard Avenue, West, in North York.This program provides housing to 27 young families and a range of support services.
- Parenting, nutrition and life-skills training
- Individual and family counselling services
- Volunteer mentoring program that links community volunteers with pre-natal teens and young mothers
- Food bank and donation room
Download our information brochure here.